Circular Economy SMEs across Europeonline | 23rd of April until 9th of November 2022
Are you a pioneer for a Circular Economy?
The EU Action Plan for a Circular Economy has set ambitious goals to accelerate the circular business model transition in the coming years. For this reason, the virtual travel event ‘Circular Economy SMEs across Europe’ brings the opportunity to engage with pioneer companies and speakers and get a closer look at good circular practices for SMEs.
Several European regions will host a series of SME-oriented virtual webinars and workshops focused on different industries. SMEs from all regions are encouraged to participate and make use of these cross-border networking opportunities.
Save the dates and become part of the community!
For further information and updates, here.
Virtual Travel Itinerary
Expected itinerary 2021
– 23rd April – Kick-Off: Connecting the dots, NRW
– 27 May – Plastics & chemical industry, Catalonia
– 4 June – Construction, Flanders
– June/July – Textiles, Netherlands and NRW
– August – Vehicles & Batteries, Sweden
– September – Packaging, NRW
– October – Water, France and NRW
– November – Circular Economy Hotspot, Barcelona
– February: Mechanical Engineering, NRW
– May: ICT & Electronics, Flanders
– June: Food & Nutrients
– September: World circular economy
– November: Circular Economy Hotspot, Bottrop