Digital transition towards circular built environmentonline | 12th of January 2021
In this online session, you will hear how Finland, the Netherlands and Estonia are pursuing circular economy in the built environment.
For more information and registration, click here.
- What is the role of digital solutions in achieving the national roadmaps and goals?
- What challenges are there in regards to availability and usability of data?
- How can companies support the national governments and vice versa?
Are the questions that will be answered by the following speakers:
- Heikki Sorasahi, Senior Specialist on Circular Economy, Ministry of Environment Finland,
- Minna Perähuhta, Ministerial Adviser, Ministry of Environment Finland
- Suzanne Elias, Secretary Circular Economy Implementation Programme – Circular Economy, Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management, The Netherlands
- Jaan Saar, Head of Digital Construction, Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications,
- Rob Oomen at Madaster and Vesa Silfver at Motiva,
- Holland Circular Hotspot
This event is organised in cooperation with Sami Lankiniemi at KIRAHub (KIRA-InnoHub ry)