The Circular Hotspots of the World: Catalysing the circular transitiononline | 30th of September 2020
How can we increase collaboration in the world of circular economy?
This virtual WCEFonline side event will provide a venue for circular hotspots in Europe and around the world to exchange knowledge and experiences and to increase collaboration between the hotspots locally, regionally and internationally.
10:30 AM CEST – CIRCULAR HOTSPOTS OF EUROPE
– Welcome by Einar K. Holthe, Managing PartnerNordic Circular Hotspot and founder Natural State
– Greetings from co-host Holland Circular Hotspot by Freek van Eijk
– The Nordic Circular Hotspots by Dr. Katherine Whalen, Managing Partner Nordic Circular Hotspot and Researcher at RISE
CIRCULAR HOTSPOTS OF EUROPE
– Introduction by Cathrine Barth Managing Partner Nordic Circular Hotspot and Circularities
– The Netherlands by Freek van Eijk, Holland Circular Hotspot
– Germany by Dr. Susanne Kadner, Circular Economy Initiative Deutschland
– Belgium by Brigitte Mouligneau, Circular Flanders
– Poland by Dr. Agnieszka Sznyk, INNOWO and Polish Circular Hotspot
SHORT DISCUSSION WITHE THE PANEL
11:30 AM CEST – CIRCULAR HOTSPOTS OF THE WORLD
– Introduction by Peter Michel Heilmann, Managing Partner Nordic Circular Hotspot and Freek van Eijk, Holland Circular Hotspot
– Australia by Steve Morriss, Australian Circular Economy Hub
– Brazil by Beatriz Luz, Exchange 4 Change Brasil
– EU, JP Chile and Slovenia by Ladeja Godina Košir, Circular Change
– Africa by Bezawit Giza, African Circular Economy Network
– Taiwan by Shadow Chen, Taiwan Circular Economy Network
PANEL DISCUSSION WITH Q&A
– How can we increase collaboration in the circular world?