The expansion of Dutch circular economy knowledge and knowhow wouldn’t be possible without the drive and hard work of people. On this page we capture the personal stories of entrepreneurs that went global and asked them a number of questions:
- What is it that drove them to cross the border?
- What makes it fun, interesting and worth the effort?
- How did they manage to take the step across the border?
- What was the toughest part of going international?
- What is their biggest accomplishment since expanding your business abroad?
- What would they recommend other entrepreneurs?
- What are their next steps?
Click on the tiles below and find out what they answered.