All Transition Agendas now available in English
September 12, 2019
The Dutch government has selected five economic sectors and value chains that will be the first to switch to a circular economy. Transition agendas for all five sectors were launched in 2018. The transition agendas for Plastics and Consumer goods were already available in English. The ones for Construction, Manufacturing and Biomass and Food have now been added to the list.
- Transition Agenda Biomass and Food
- Transition Agenda Plastics
- Transition Agenda Manufacturing Industry
- Transition Agenda Circular Construction Economy
- Transition Consumer goods.
The Circular Economy Implementation Programme 2019-2023 has become available in English as well.
Do you want to read more on Dutch circular policies and find relevant documents? Go to our dedicated page on Dutch Policies & Programs.