Marketing and Communication Traineeship at Holland Circular Hotspot
October 27, 2020
Do you want to work with Dutch leading circular economy experts and expand your professional network in the field?
We are looking for a proactive trainee with good writing skills, that knows her/ his way with Social Media and other digital platforms. With these skills you will support Holland Circular Hotspot’s online presence, the visibility of Dutch circular showcases and the relation with our international network of entrepreneurs, representatives of government and knowledge institutes and hotspots. You will develop your experience in professional marketing and communication and gain extensive knowledge of circular economy and international business development. In our high paced core team, you will be adopted as a full team member with your own responsibilities and room for your ambitions and ideas.
Join our team!
We are looking for a keen trainee to join the HCH team in November 2020 for 6–9 months.
The responsibilities will cover and include the following:
- Support social media strategy development
- Create content for a range of social and digital channels
- Assist with monthly newsletter creation
- Make content edits to the website
- Extend the list of Dutch best practices in circular economy
- Develop formats, gather illustrative material (media library)
- Design a range of assets including presentation decks, infographics, posters & more
- Improve involvement with the HCH community
- Support during online and offline events, organised by HCH and partners
- Assist in the creation of video material
- highly motivated and effective individual with genuine interest in circular economy
- specialized in communication and community management
- design skills strongly preferred
- excellent English writing skills, Dutch is desirable but not mandatory
- preferably a master student enrolled at a Dutch university, however young professionals are also encouraged to apply
- previous experience in sustainability and/or circular economy gained through studies, internship or work is desirable
- cultural sensitivity
- a residence permit in the Netherlands is a must (valid for working purposes for the entire duration of the internship)
- 6-9 months internship, flexible work arrangement, min. 32h working week
- monthly compensation of 450€ net (for 32h) and transportation expenses covered
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) in English, before November 14th, to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘HCH Traineeship’.
Holland Circular Hotspot (HCH) is a Dutch private-public platform that facilitates the transition to a circular economy by bringing together government authorities, knowledge institutes and businesses. HCH supports knowledge exchange with the aim to stimulate entrepreneurship in the field of circular economy.