Internship opportunity at Holland Circular Hotspot!
July 16, 2020
Are you a circular economy enthusiast with previous experience in sustainability and/or circular economy gained through studies, internship or work? Do you have excellent English language and communication skills? And.. are you ready to start your international career in the field of circular economy? We are looking for a keen intern to join the HCH team in September 2020 for a period of 6 to 9 months!
We offer you hands-on experience in circular economy , communication and event management . Working in our international and multidisciplinary team will give you the opportunity to work with Dutch leading circular economy experts and to expand professional network in the field of circular economy (governmental, corporate and research sectors) .
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) in English, before August 10th, to email@example.com with subject ‘HCH Traineeship’.
Responsibilities, profile and offer
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include the following
- coordination of contact with a number of circular hotspots worldwide
- support during online and offline events, organised by HCH and partners
- conduct research on trends and developments and business opportunities (B2B, K2K, G2G) in circular economy in priority countries
- extending the list of Dutch best practices in circular economy
- support and coordination of HCH special projects
- support with organising incoming missions (site-visits)
- genuine interest in circular economy
- previous experience in sustainability and/or circular economy gained through studies, internship or work is desirable
- excellent English language skills, proficiency in Dutch is desirable but not necessary
- excellent communication skills
- cultural sensitivity
- preferably a master student enrolled at a Dutch university, however young professionals interested in gaining hands-on experience in circular economy are also encouraged to apply
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- hands-on experience in circular economy
- experience in communication and event management
- an opportunity to work with Dutch leading circular economy experts
- an opportunity to expand professional network in the field of circular economy (governmental, corporate and research sectors)
- 6-9 months internship, flexible work arrangement, min. 32h working week
- inspiring working location at circular hub C-Beta
- monthly compensation of 450 EUR Net and transportation expenses covered
About Holland Circular Hotspot
Holland Circular Hotspot (HCH) is a Dutch private-public platform that facilitates transition to circular economy by bringing together (local) government authorities, knowledge institutes and businesses. HCH supports knowledge exchange with the aim to stimulate entrepreneurship in the field of circular economy.