Traineeship at Holland Circular Hotspot
January 29, 2021
Do you want to work with Dutch leading circular economy experts and expand your professional network in the field?
We are looking for a proactive trainee with good writing skills, who can translate complex information into clear and engaging insights. With these skills you will support Holland Circular Hotspot with publications, the visibility of Dutch circular showcases and the relation with our international network of entrepreneurs, representatives of government and knowledge institutes and hotspots. You will develop your experience in a professional environment and gain extensive knowledge of circular economy and international business development. In our high paced core team, you will be adopted as a full team member with your own responsibilities and room for your ambitions and ideas.
Join our team!
We are looking for a keen trainee to join the HCH team in March 2021 for 6–9 months.
The responsibilities will cover and include the following:
- Conduct research on trends and developments and business opportunities (B2B, K2K, G2G) in circular economy in specific countries
- Write and contribute to publications and other high-quality reports
- Extend the list of Dutch best practices in circular economy
- Support the organisation of online and offline events, by HCH or partners
- Support with website content
- Highly motivated and effective individual with genuine interest in circular economy
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Dutch is desirable but not mandatory
- Analytical mind with qualitative research skills
- Comfortable building relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Cultural sensitivity
- A residence permit in the Netherlands is a must (valid for working purposes for the entire duration of the traineeship)
- Preferably a master student enrolled at a Dutch university, however young professionals are also encouraged to apply
- Previous experience in sustainability and/or circular economy gained through studies, internship or work is desirable
- 6-9 months internship, flexible work arrangement, min. 32h working week
- Monthly compensation of 450€ net (for 32h) and transportation expenses covered
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) in English, before February 14th, to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘HCH Traineeship’.
Holland Circular Hotspot (HCH) is a Dutch private-public platform that facilitates the transition to a circular economy by bringing together government authorities, knowledge institutes and businesses. HCH supports knowledge exchange with the aim to stimulate entrepreneurship in the field of circular economy.