Big Food Workshoponline | 15th until 17th of June 2020
The Ellen MacArthur Foundation invites you to the inaugural Big Food Workshop held virtually on 15-17 June 2020.
This workshop will bring together a diverse set of organisations from around the world to share, learn, and take orchestrated action for positive food systems transformation.
What to expect:
- Gain greater understanding of the vision of a circular economy for food and the potential value it presents to you and your organisation
- Be inspired by a rich series of speakers and examples that bring circular economy for food to life
- Learn how the Foundation’s Food initiative is working to inspire, engage , and support demonstration to accelerate the transition to a circular economy for food
- Hear the perspective from our speakers on the full implications of the crisis caused by COVID-19 and how circular economy can provide ways to benefit the environment and society
- Contribute to the Food initiative’s work by providing feedback on outputs that will be shared
There will be sessions for all time zones and two different time slots for the interactive contribute sessions, so everyone will have a chance to provide their feedback on the Food initiative’s outputs.