Traineeship at Holland Circular Hotspot
June 14, 2021
Do you want to work with Dutch leading circular economy experts and expand your professional network in the field?
We are looking for a proactive trainee with good writing skills, who can translate complex information into clear and engaging insights. With these skills, you will support Holland Circular Hotspot with publications, the visibility of Dutch circular showcases, and the relation with our international network of entrepreneurs, representatives of government, and knowledge institutes and hotspots.
You will develop your experience in a professional environment and gain extensive knowledge of the circular economy and international business development. In our high-paced core team, you will be adopted as a full team member with your own responsibilities and room for your ambitions and ideas. Holland Circular Hotspot (HCH) is a Dutch private-public platform that facilitates the transition to a circular economy by bringing together government authorities, knowledge institutes, and businesses. HCH supports knowledge to exchange with the aim to stimulate entrepreneurship in the field of circular economy.
Join our team!
We are looking for a keen trainee to join the HCH team in August 2021 for 6-9 months. The responsibilities will cover and include the following:
The responsibilities will cover and include the following:
- Conduct research on trends and developments and business
opportunities (B2B, K2K, G2G) in circular economy in specific
- Write and contribute to publications and other high-quality reports
- Support the organizing of online and offline events, by HCH or partners
- Extend the list of Dutch best practices in circular economy
- Support with website content
- Support with set-up of Salesforce CRM system
- highly motivated and effective individual with genuine interest in circular economy
- excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- analytical mind with qualitative research skills
- practical with organizational skills
- comfortable building relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- cultural sensitivity
- a residence permit in the Netherlands is a must (valid for working purposes for the entire duration of the traineeship)
- preferably a master student enrolled at a Dutch university, however young professionals or are also encouraged to apply
- previous experience in sustainability and/or circular economy gained through studies, internship or work is desirable
- 6-9 months internship, flexible work arrangement, min. 32h working week
- monthly compensation of 450€ net (for 32h) and transportation expenses covered
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter) in English, before June 30th, to email@example.com with subject ‘HCH Traineeship’.