Plastics Recycling Show EuropeAmsterdam, The Netherlands | 27th until 28th of October 2020
The fourth edition of the Plastics Recycling Show Europe will examine the latest trends in the plastics recycling sector at its free-to-attend conference taking place at the RAI Amsterdam on 27 and 28 October 2020.
PRSE conference is covering the latest trends and developments in the sector, as well as reflecting on the most recent legislation, challenges and opportunities. The conference brings together the entire cross-section of the value chain, aiming to promote collaboration and to accelerate the transition towards sustainable and truly circular plastics recycling industry.
More information: PRSE.
Why visit PRSE?
Visiting PRS Europe will allow you to:
- Network with top level exhibitors from a broad cross-section of the industry.
- Meet with experts from the leading associations.
- Discover ways to increase efficiency and boost profits.
- See product launches and the newest equipment.
- Make new contacts.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Learn from well-respected members of the industry and the key associations in the seminar and conference streams.
Sectors of the industry present at the event
A broad cross section of the industry will be represented at the exhibition, including:
- Plastic recycling machinery and equipment suppliers
- Plastic material suppliers
- Handling and logistics services
- Plastic recyclers
- Waste management
- Local Authorities
- Project management consultants
- Recycling & waste management
To attend PRSE 2020 Register here.